* 600-800 grams chicken wing sticks
* 1 tablespoon salt
* 1 tablespoon fish sauce
* 1/2 tablespoon ground pepper
* 3 tablespoons water
* Oil for deep frying
* Fried chicken dipping sauce (or chili / tomato sauce)
1. Wash chicken wing sticks with clean water. Cut into well pieces. Drain and set aside.
2. In a big bowl, add salt, fish sauce, pepper and water. Stir until salt dissolved well. Then add prepared chickens (step 1) and stir until all mixed well. Let marinated for at least 30 minutes or over.
3. Heat oil in a wok over medium / low heat. Add marinated chickens and deep fry until yellow, crispy and cooked thoroughly. Remove from heat. Drain and set aside.
4. Transfer fried chickens into a plate. Garnish with fresh vegetables (sliced cucumbers, tomatoes, etc.) Serve immediately with prepared dipping sauce (sweet chili dipping sauce, or chili / tomato sauce, etc.) with hot steamed rice (or sticky rice).