* 250 grams medium-sized shrimps, cleaned, shelled and deviened
* 50 grams pork fat
* 2 teaspoons sugar
* 3 tablespoons fish sauce
* 2 teaspoons white pepper
* 3 cups oil for deep frying
1. Place all the ingredients in food processor and blend till form smooth paste.
2. Pour the breadcrumbs in a plate. Then use a tablespoon to form small (2″ wide, 1/2″ thick) patties of prepared shrimp mixture and put it in the breadcrumb plate, flip it upside down with care until all patties coated with breadcrumbs.
3. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Wait until hot, then deep fry till golden brown and cooked thoroughly. Remove and drain.
4. Transfer to a serving plate. Serve immediately with fresh vegetable and sweet plum sauce.